TNPSC Group-I Mains Exam Admit Card/Call Letter 2015

Download Admit Card/Call Letter for  Main written examination held for candidates those who have been qualified in preliminary exam for engagement/Selection for various post of Group I, and the exam is to be organized  Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 

TNPSC Group I Main Exam Admit Card 2015

Find the admit card available to download for enrollment of 79 vacant position as Group-I  Vacancy for the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner,  Assistant Director of Rural Development Department

Download the admit card on  www.tnpsc.gov.in

TNPSC Group I Main Exam Call Letter 2015

Date of Examination : 5, 6 & 7 June, 2015

The selected candidates will be called for Interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment